If you look at what kids ask Santa for every year, you’ll see that real car toys take the top shelf. And as a parent, getting the best remote control cars for kids won’t only calm them down but also improve their concentration. Though remote control cars for toddlers may still be generic as the old RC cars, today’s top RC cars can do much more than just move forward and backward!
Unlike the baseline toys we had back in the days, you get terrain-specific and a vast variety of hobby RC cars now. Looking at the numerous options of RC trucks, buggies, monster trucks, short course trucks, and crawlers on the shelf can confuse anyone. You may get an expensive toy, but how to be sure that your kid likes it?
Best Remote Control Cars For Kids
Table Of Contents
- 1. Desuccus: Transform Robot RC Car for Kids
- 2. BEZGAR X RASTAR: Remote Control Lamborghini Aventador
- 3. SGILE RC Stunt Car
- 4. SHARKOOL 360 Flips 4WD RC Car
- 5. UTTORA: Invincible Tornado Twister Remote Control Car
- 6. JEYPOD High-Speed Racing RC Car
- 7. DOUBLE E Remote Control Monster Truck 4WD Off-Road
- 8. LAEGENDARY All-Terrain Off-Road Monster Truck
- 9. Amicool Double-Sided Rotating RC Car
- 10. JEYPOD High-Speed Racing Car
Lucky for you, we’ve compiled a list of the best remote control cars for kids below. Since they’re ranked in no particular order, you may have your pick either on the features or your budget.
1. Desuccus: Transform Robot RC Car for Kids
The Desuccus Robot RC car for kids is a dream come true for transformer enthusiasts. It is a specific design for Autobots fans around the world. You can transform the car into a robot and vice-versa with the click of a button. The LED lights and rotation roller makes this the perfect toy for your kid.
A flexible drifting wheel at the bottom of the car makes it a top favorite among racing fans. Such maneuverability and a multi-tasking remote control car may be just what your kid wants!
- Strong 2.4 GHz remote controller with a range of up to 45 meters.
- 360-degree rotation, ideal for mimicking drifting.
- One-button transformation. (Robot-Car and Car-Robot)
- Made with non-toxic and scratch-resistant plastic.
- Best recommended for kids over the age of 3.
2. BEZGAR X RASTAR: Remote Control Lamborghini Aventador
This toy RC car boasts an official license from Lamborghini S.p.A and is definitely one of the best remote control cars for kids out there!
And that means you’ll get to see sick detailing on the exterior and interior. Besides, what’s more, attractive about an RC car more than how close it is to an original supercar.
Though much smaller, this toy car will give your kid a nostalgic feeling to stick to. This high-speed car deserves no less than the top spot at your rack. It is aggressively aesthetic and a reliable machine for your kids to play around with.
- Officially licensed from Lamborghini S.p.A
- Striking interior and exterior
- Top speed of 20 km/h with a range of 80ft
- Easy to control (push-joysticks on the controller)
- Redesigned packaging
3. SGILE RC Stunt Car
Toy cars should be fun to play with! And SGILE gives a new dimension to this statement with their Green stunt car. The attractive green color provides this car with a racing appeal and a unique identity. But the most attractive feature of this car is its 360-degree spinning.
Unlike other spinning cars, this RC car can pull off extreme spins and handle rough terrain. Due to the enhanced shock-absorbers and true rubber tires, this RC car gives you the grip you need when performing stunts.
- Pairable to multiple controllers for more racing fun.
- Powerful dual motors for lasting playtime and smoother performance.
- Lightweight: easy to carry around.
- Equipped with anti-slip tires for an enhanced 4WD experience at a top speed of 15 km/h.
- 360-degree rotation and double-sided driving.
- Rechargeable batteries and easy-to-use remote controller.
4. SHARKOOL 360 Flips 4WD RC Car
The SHARKOOL RC car makes it to the top ranks because of its durability, reliability, and 24//7 customer support. With 1-on-1 communications from the team, you can expect to be guided through the first run of this car. Also, you get assistance for all the problems and faults you notice with your RC car.
Other than a display Children’s Product Certificate, it is an aesthetic racing car for kids up to 6 years to play with. With professional support and many new racing features, this is definitely the car to surprise your kids with!
- Durable elastic rubber tires and ABS plastic body for shock absorption across various terrains.
- Tri-axial and an independent 4-wheel suspension for extreme stunts, 260-degree flips, and double-sided driving.
- Heavy-duty anti-shock wheels for a superior grip on various terrains.
- 1-on-1 product services for round-the-clock assistance.
- Soft race tires with vacuum inners for anti-slip and anti-crash features at a top speed of 12 km/h.
- Professionally tested for High-altitude falling, Lithium-battery, Transport safety, and Children’s Product Certificate.
5. UTTORA: Invincible Tornado Twister Remote Control Car
The UTTORA-Invincible Tornado Stunt RC car packs all the fireworks your kids expect. IT can drive fast, flip 360-degrees has a single-turn axle, and features attractive LED lights. But if you want to make the RC car driving experience even more fun, you can play the built-in music streaming service!
With a fast rechargeable battery, this miniature Tornado can last up to 30 minutes and can support a range of 10 meters. The short-range is a downside. But not when your kids spend most of their playing time indoors.
- Short charging time: 100-120 minutes of charge for 25-30 minutes of playtime.
- Spinning front axle for enhanced maneuverability and stunts.
- A child-safe and non-breakable antenna.
- Music on/off feature for entertaining or quiet playtime.
- Colorful flashlight for an aesthetic and appealing look.
- 8-10 meters of control range.
- The frequency may be prone to interference. Avoid playing among other toy RC cars.
6. JEYPOD High-Speed Racing RC Car
If your kids love spending most of the day outside, you might as well have them do something constructive. And JEYPOD makes it on our list of the best RC cars for kids because of its high-speed and all-terrain speed racing car.
A water-resistant toy RC car that’s shock and crash-proof as well? It really is insane how much detail in aerodynamics, aesthetics, and suspension you see on this mean machine. It has a professionally designed chassis and ultra-high quality tires to give the car its maneuverability and speediness!
- Strong Torque Motor for quickly reaching high speeds.
- Turn sensitivity offers high maneuverability in tight turns at high speeds of 20 km/h.
- Supports a range of 50-80 meters to keep the fun going outdoors.
- Partially water-resistant, it can run smoothly in rainwater.
- Suitable suspension to buffer the vibrations and shocks from the tires.
- Extra textured due to a simulated designed chassis.
- Includes two rechargeable batteries.
7. DOUBLE E Remote Control Monster Truck 4WD Off-Road
It’s about time we get a DOUBLE E entry on our list of the best RC cars for kids of all ages. This RC monster truck comes with a 4WD, upgraded suspension, and high-grip tires to give you the best off-road experience from a toy RC car.
Since DOUBLE E’s monster truck covers all terrains, it comes with an impressive range of 200ft. And to make sure the fun doesn’t end too soon, this RC monster truck gives a battery of time of 60 min.
- Large chassis to provide a realistic driving experience to kids of all ages.
- Two powerful built-in motors to support 4WD.
- Two rechargeable batteries to support 30 minutes of playtime.
- An anti-collision front bar keeps the body from damages and dents.
- Independent shock-absorbers for longevity and durability.
- It is made of high-quality ABS plastic.
- A high speed of 20 km/h.
8. LAEGENDARY All-Terrain Off-Road Monster Truck
LAEGENDARY’s all-terrain RC car is too hot of a pick to miss out on. Though this remote-control monster truck offers a less battery time of 42 min, it covers up for it by supporting a boasting range of 250ft. Also, it features a dual-speed mode, reaching up to 48 km/h on the high-speed mode, which is crazy!
To handle such high speed, LAEGENDARY has worked well on the tires and suspension to provide max grip on sand, rocky surfaces, and pavements. Moreover, the easy-to-use pistol-like controller makes it even easier to handle the toy RC car at high speeds.
- Extended runtime of 40 minutes supported by two batteries.
- Fireproof battery bag for safe transporting, storing and charging of batteries.
- USB charger with three color LEDs.
- Two-speed mode: Can reach a top speed of 48 km/h on the high-speed mode.
- Two brushed motors to power a 4WD system for enhanced outdoor action.
- Supports a high range of 250ft.
9. Amicool Double-Sided Rotating RC Car
The Amicool double-sided rotating RC car is a fun gift to surprise your kids with. Besides being an old RC car, it’s quite amusing to maneuver the car around-especially with its flipping and tumbling feature. That is, if you drive the car into a wall or elevated plain, it will flip over and still drive inverted!
It’s made with durable and non-toxic plastic, making it a safe RC car for toddlers and young kids. Moreover, the remote control is of a sleek design that is very easy to operate for kids and adults alike.
- Sleek remote made to fit childrens’ and adults’ hands alike.
- Double-sided running, flipping and tumbling for a complete driving experience.
- It is made with environmental plastic that is safe for kids.
- 2.4 GHz transmitter with an anti-interference system.
- A high speed of 12 km/h.
10. JEYPOD High-Speed Racing Car
JEYPOD makes its second entry on our list for the best remote-control cars for kids with a model similar to the previously mentioned one. Though it offers all the same features of high maneuverability and a sleek design, it features a single-speed mode.
Unlike its predecessor, it has a top speed of 20 km/h. However, it features an anti-interference antenna. This is a helpful feature as you can enjoy driving your toy RC car among other cars without interfering with the signal.
- Single motor-powered to achieve high speeds with a longer battery time.
- Flexible in control and very maneuverable in quick turns during fast motion.
- Pistol-like long-distance remote control that supports a range of up to 80 meters.
- Baffle at the front to prevent damage from collisions.
- Suitable spring suspension to buffer the impact on the motor and batteries.
- Rough and irregular tires provide a stronger grip outdoors.
- A high speed of 20 km/h.
Thanks for reading. I hope this article helps you to buy RC cars for your kids 🙂 there are some affiliate links in the post from which I will get some percent commission of every sale from these links (which will definitely not cost you extra). If you want me to add more informative articles like this, then please let me know in the comments section 🙂 Have a good day.