If you look at what kids ask Santa for every year, you’ll see that real car toys take the top shelf. And as a parent, getting the best remote control cars for kids won’t only calm them down but also improve their concentration. Though remote control cars for toddlers may still be generic as the old RC cars, today’s top RC cars can do much more than just move forward and backward!
Unlike the baseline toys we had back in the days, you get terrain-specific and a vast variety of hobby RC cars now. Looking at the numerous options of RC trucks, buggies, monster trucks, short course trucks, and crawlers on the shelf can confuse anyone. You may get an expensive toy, but how to be sure that your kid likes it?
Lucky for you, we’ve compiled a list of the best remote control cars for kids below. Since they’re ranked in no particular order, you may have your pick either on the features or your budget.
The Best Remote Control Cars for Kids
Here are some of the best sellers from the amazon remote control car range. These remote control cars for boys and girls are suitable for kids of all ages and adults.
1. Epoch Air Stunt Wall Climbing 360° Rotating RC Car:
The Air RC Car by Epoch is one of its kind in the top RC cars for kids range. The wall-climbing feature makes it suitable as a top pick for remote control cars for boys. It comes with a vacuum ability which enables it to climb walls. This unique feature makes it a popular remote control car among kids.
- The most impressive feature of this RC car is its dual-mode which allows you to run the car on both vertical plains and horizontal. It gives an exotic taste of the latest tech for the best remote control cars for kids category.
- It comes with an infrared controller that you can charge with a USB cable.
- Another fantastic feature is the 360˚ stunt mode. In this mode, the car can do doughnuts on the ground.
- The lighting in this car is also great. The lighting system operates with the movement of the car, and it varies its brightness accordingly.
2. Jeypod High-Speed Remote Control Car:
The Jeypod high-speed remote control car for kids is, as the name suggests, an RC racing car. It is a high-speed racing car that comes with a 2.4GHz remote controller and four batteries. Getting your kids one of these mean machines will definitely spark joy in them!
- Powered by two 3.6V and 1.5V batteries for the car and controller, it gives you an uninterrupted playtime of about an hour.
- The 2.4GHz transmitter controls the car within a range of 50-80 meters and a top speed of 20km/h. It is one of the fastest RC cars out today.
- Joypod’s high-speed RC car is an eco-friendly product made with non-toxic plastic.
- It comes with an anti-interference system, making it easy to control multiple cars within the same area.
- It has a pistol-type remote controller, which is quite easy to grip and operate.
3. SPESXFUN’s RC Car, Updated 1:16 scale:
SPESXFUN’s RC car is a popular choice for kids and adults alike. High-speed racing and adjustable suspension make it a hard option to miss out on. It has a high-speed radio controller of 2.4GHz.It is a radio control truck that is well suited for off-roading as well.
- The SPESXFUN RC truck comes with a superior speed 2.4GHz controller. The 1:16 scale makes these radio control cars’ driving experience more realistic by achieving a top speed of 25 km/hr.
- Has an aesthetic look with visible suspensions and a line of fog lights.
- It features a dual battery system to enjoy uninterrupted driving for 20-30 mins.
- Moreover, due to its big size, it gives you a real-life driving experience. It feels like it is a remote control car for kids to ride in because of its big size.
- It comes with an infrared remote controller, which makes controlling it more manageable.
4. Amicool 4WD 2.4Ghz Remote Control Stunt Car for Kids:
Amicool’s top RC car may target boys more than it does girls. But with its 360˚flip unique feature, it is justified to name it the best remote control car for kids of all ages. This amazing remote control stunt car allows you to experience a 1:28 scale driving experience of a real-life stunt car.
- It has a 1:28 scale stunt car that operates via a 2.4 GHz user-friendly controller, making it easier to operate.
- It maneuvers outstandingly due to its unique design, and you can move it in any direction in a mere fraction of seconds.
- The 360˚ flip is a unique feature to this car and probably what gives it an advantage over other RC cars. It can move forward, backward, turn left & right, and perform 360˚ tumble flipping.
- Its four-wheel-drive mode makes it adaptable to any terrain you put it on.
- These RC cars for kids need 4 1.5V or AAA batteries for the car and 2 1.5V or AA batteries for its remote-control. (Though they do not come with the car and you’ll have to buy them separate along with the USB charging cable)
5. Remote Control 4×4 Off Road Monster Truck Electric:
This amazing RC truck is a product of Legendary and is an amazing pick for your kid if they like it outdoors. The double batteries on this toy truck give it a longer run-time than most RC cars you come across.
- It comes equipped with two Li-PO 7.4V 1600mAh rechargeable batteries from a longer run-time.
- Experience extreme tire burning action due to two powerful built-in motors. These RC trucks give you a classic 4×4 off-road experience.
- These RC trucks are waterproof, which makes them highly suitable for any outdoor terrain.
- Because of its 4WD feature, this RC monster truck, even one of the large remote control cars, shows exceptional grip and control.
- It equips a 2.4 GHz remote radio controller, which makes it easy to use from long distances. You can effortlessly control it from a range of 250 feet.
Thanks for reading. I hope this article helps you to buy RC cars for your kids 🙂 there are some affiliate links in the post from which I will get some percent commission of every sale from these links (which will definitely not cost you extra). If you want me to add more informative articles like this, then please let me know in the comments section 🙂 Have a good day.