Last Updated: 7-OCT-2023
You agree to be bound by these Terms by accessing or using the Service. If you disagree with any part of the Terms, please do not use the Service.
1. Use of the Service
- By using the Service, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age and have the legal capacity to enter into these Terms.
- You agree not to use the Service for any unlawful or prohibited purpose.
- You must provide accurate and complete information when using the Service.
2. User Accounts
- To access certain features of the Service, you may be required to create an account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer or device. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
- You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other security breach.
- Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share, and otherwise make available content. You are responsible for the content that you post on the Service.
- You agree not to post any content that is illegal, defamatory, or infringing upon any third-party rights.
- We reserve the right to remove or modify any content posted on the Service for any reason without notice.
4. Intellectual Property
- The Service and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by TechDisease and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- You agree not to reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works from, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on the Service without the prior written consent of TechDisease.
- The Service is provided “as is.” We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- In no event shall TechDisease or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the Service.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. You will be notified of any changes to these Terms by posting the new Terms on this page.