Like every other year, this time too phone carrier service shave also released their deals with the new iPhone. To lure new customers in and to make the older ones stay loyal to them, each phone service company has come up with deals where you can BUY the iPhone 13 for free. Nope, you have not gone crazy, and you are not delusional. All of this is true, and we will tell you how to redeem your free iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, and the iPhone 13 Pro for a $0 trade-in. However, there are plenty of caveats to keep in mind because there is always something hidden with these companies.
Immediately after Apple announced its new phone at the Apple event on the 14th of September, these three companies launched their deals. AT&T introduced the best deal to tempt users to either upgrade or switch to their service by offering to give away the new phones for almost as low as “free” for all old and new customers. Verizon almost identically followed this idea immediately after the release of the new phone on the 17th of September. However, AT&T topped it up with cherries by introducing a deal of giving away a free iPhone 13 and also offering $1000 off on the iPhone 13 Pro Max with qualifying trade-ins.
T-Mobile is similarly offering all three devices for free to both new and existing customers.
One or the other, all three of them have some hidden benefits and plans that will cost you if not the phones. In the end, It all depends on the phone you’re trading in, the wireless plan you have, and the financing you choose. So, choose financially wisely in order to save yourself from bankruptcy.
- You can only avail of the deal if you have an unlimited plan plus a 36-month installment plan.
- You are required to have a trade-in option that is in good working condition. The models that can be traded in/given a full discount on the iPhone 13 Pro are The iPhone 11 and 12 lines.
- To get an iPhone 13 for free, you need either one of these phones: iPhone X, XS and XR, Galaxy S10 line, Pixel 4 line, and OnePlus 8 line. For further information and to check your device’s worth, you can refer to AT&T’s trade-in site.
- T-Mobile is giving its new and old customers $1,000 off on the iPhone 13 pro, $800 on the iPhone 13, and $700 on the iPhone mini. But of course, if you bring in a working trade-in, that too is in good condition, but you will need to have its top Magenta Max unlimited plan and buy directly from them.
- One of their’s or Sprint’s old plans will do too. For T-Mobile, you need a Magenta Plus or One Plus. For the Sprint, you require Sprint Max, Plus, or Premium Unlimited.
- On Verizon’s “qualified” unlimited plan, the current and new Verizon customers are eligible to obtain an iPhone 13 Pro (128GB only) with select trade-ins, even on defective phones.
- Eligible plans include Play More, Do More, and Get More, as well as the older Above Unlimited and Beyond Unlimited.